Smoothie Bowls + Healthy Eating
The past couple of weeks I’ve gone to the gym more frequently. My diet needs to change, though. My diet (before this week) consist of the following:
- Breakfast – Protein shake (cafe latte)
- Lunch – Whatever I was in the mood for and/or was readily available
- Dinner – Same as lunch or I just wouldn’t eat
I’m the kind of person who doesn’t like to eat a big meal for dinner. So I’m switching it up this week. Instead of drinking my protein shake in the morning, I’m going to drink it at night. For breakfast, I’ll make different smoothie bowls (links will be below). Lunch will be different every day. It’ll be my big meal, but it will still be healthy. If you want to follow along, I will be posting my meals every day on Snapchat @eunicearchila. Apologies for not uploading a video today. I know I post every Monday, but I am going to be filming each smoothie I make this week, and will upload it on Monday next week.
On Sunday, I started planning my meals for the week. I’ll rotate and mix and match smoothie bowls every day. Breakfast and dinner are easy. Lunch is when I have to stay focused and eat healthy. I will also be working out (running mostly). My goal is to go to the gym 5 times this week.
Here are the recipes:
- Cilantro Lime Chicken W/Avocado Salsa
- Salsa Verde Chicken (Crock Pot)
- Chipotle Lime Salmon
- Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing (for salads)
- Grilled Shrimp W/Roasted Garlic Cilantro Sauce