Eunice, that’s my name. You may know me personally, or maybe you have just stumbled upon my blog.Even though there is an “about me” section on my blog, I want us to get a little more personal. That’s why I’m answering 30 questions today, all in the name of you getting to know me. Also, I want to tag everyone reading this to at least answer one question listed below and answer it. I would love to get to know y’all better too! If you have any questions for me, comment below.
- When was the last time you cried? Last Saturday, meanwhile I watching Beauty and The Beast
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Oh yes. I love giving gifts, so being friends with myself would be awesome. Plus, we’d probably go puppy searching all the time.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Too much, actually.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Spain
- Do you have any special talents? Besides making an awesome PB&J sandwich? No.
- Where were you born? Dallas, TX
- Do you have any pets? 2 beagles: Arya & Dash.
- Do you have any siblings? An older sister & a younger brother
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t ever want to grow up. But, a writer.
- Who was your first best friend? Elmo
- Scariest moment throughout school? Fainting during culinary class after donating blood.
- How many countries have you visited? 7
- What was your favorite/worst subject in school? Creative writing (non-fiction)
- What is your favorite drink? Coffee
- What sports have you played? Soccer, golf, and tennis
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Zoella, Tanya Burr, Pointlessblog, Ingrid Nilsen, Tati, Jaclyn Hill, & Estée Lalonde
- Favorite memory from childhood? Ordering pancakes at IHOP and falling asleep before my order arrived
Photography by: Young Revelers