Most people either know exactly what they want when they’re in college, or they pretend to know what they want. I’m still figuring out my life. I go through phases of passion. Baking, makeup, acting (even though I only practiced in front of my mirror), directing (film & TV), starting a publishing company in Dallas, and so on. See, I have never fully defined what I need to chase after. I’ve never set up a timeline for myself. However, I’m beginning to think I need to. I’m 22 and I’m starting this new journey. My blog. My chaotic mess.
Ready to get to know me?
1. Do you have brothers or sisters? If so, how many? Both. An older sister — Dary. A younger brother — Nathan.
2. What is your favorite activity? Petting puppies.
3. What is your least favorite activity? Not going home with said puppies.
4. What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter. Always.
5. Have you been involved in any school activities? In HS, I was in the golf team and the yearbook committee.
6. What is your favorite type of music? Beyoncé is my favorite type of music.
7. What do you like to do on the weekend? I like to drink coffee and buy more leggings.
8. When is your birthday? May 27
9. Dream vacation spot? Spain & England.
10. Fun fact: I’m Guatemalan