2018 New Years Resolution
This list may or may not contain cliche resolutions but oh well. I’m also going to begin working on a bucket list which I’ll talk a little bit more in the next couple of weeks.
Live My Best Life
- That means picking myself first, my family first, my health first, and simultaneously giving to others. Living my best life is simply doing things that will make me the happiest. Making choices that will positively affect my life and others.
- We can all agree this needs to be a lifetime motto but lets at least start with it becoming the 2018 motto.
- Since September 2017, I’ve started to track the food I eat, along with my workouts. This year I want to do more than that. In December, I got rid of eating bread (all forms of bread). This month I’m going dairy-free, which will probably be more difficult for me. I’ll be filming a video all about why and update how it affects my body. I want to take better care of my own body, and I’m just going to push myself more than I have since September.
Do Something Spontaneous
- I’m the girl who schedules going out with friends and family ahead of time. I really need to get out of my comfort zone.
- Simply put, baking is one of my favorite things to do, and I want to get better at it. I also want to learn how to decorate pastries and cakes, so they look professionally done. Lastly, with my health quick, I’m going to start baking vegan, and paleo friendly desserts.
Develop a New Skill
- Continuously learning is a part of who I am. This year I want to develop a new skill. I’m thinking about coding. Yeah, I’m going to copy Johnathon. Why? I’d like to build my own app one day.
Write a Book
- Is this really a shocker though? I’ve started various chapters for a couple of different books, and I have abandoned them all. Not this year. I don’t know if I’ll pick up where I left off, or write something completely different, but it’s coming.
Dedicate More Time to YouTube/Video Content
- Starting a YouTube channel and creating video content has always been something I wanted to do. I used to make videos back when YouTube first started, but somewhere along the way I stopped. I’m going at it once more. I want to share my life, my 2018 journey and learn more about myself through this. I’m also looking forward to looking back on my vlogs and video content to see what I was and save a glimpse of who I am today.
- Maybe I’ll do this quarterly or monthly but I want to surprise someone. Truly surprise them. Tears of happiness? I’ll try.
- This is more a lifelong goal. I want to take any opportunity I can to travel. To learn from different cultures, customs, and myself in different environments.
What goals are you setting for yourself this year? I’m going to post an update on my progress every couple of months. If you want to follow me on this journey, be sure to follow me on my social channels.
Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more vlogs and content. Happy Holidays!